- Experience Required : 3 to 12 Years – Different Roles
- Methodical when troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Experienced in working on large scale systems with focus on reliability, performance and scalability, as well as resource optimisation.
- Experienced in application and systems observability by automating monitoring and alerting to measure release process velocity.
- Individual Must be highly proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages, in order of preference:
- Shell scripting languages (sh, bash, csh, tcsh)
- Other OOP languages (Java, C++)
Desirable (Nice to have) toolkit in the order of importance, could be toolkit listed or similar
- Proficient in at least one Containerisation Orchestration and management tool, ideally Kubernetes or SwarmKit.
- Proficient in at least one infrastructure as code tool, ideally Terraform or similar.
- Knowledge of profiling and performance testing tools, ideally New Relic or similar.
- Have working experience of releasing software to one or more infrastructure service providers – AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku or similar.