- As a Magento Developer, you will be designing high-quality eCommerce solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions including building components, modules and plugins which integrate with external client services.
- Embrace a “shift-left” approach to software quality, leveraging unit, integration and end to end test automation to make sure quality objectives are fulfilled.
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using Agile methodologies.
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience with Magento and PHP.
- Experienced in Magento code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and dependency management.
- Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento platform
- Proficient with Magento APIs (REST, GraphQL) and 5+ years experience with HTTP and REST API usage.
- Expertise in using and maintaining Magento extensions.
- Able to write acceptance criteria, automation and execute regression testing.
- Experience utilizing GitHub, Jira and Confluence. Nice to have:
- Experience integrating Magento with AEM
- Experience in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, etc)
- Experience with cloud technologies (specifically Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with Build/deploy tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.