From Spreadsheets to Automation and Business Intelligence
- A financial industry client needed to replace its inefficient, Excel spreadsheet-based system in order to process loan applications quickly.
- Tricon Infotech built a new web application that would import third-party spreadsheet submissions, validate the data, and store it in a sophisticated data warehouse.
- A rules-based system analyzes the submitted data and automates much of the decision-making process.
- A Business Intelligence interface displays all the necessary decision-making information in near real time.
- Tricon Infotech continues to maintain and enhance the system with machine learning tools, regular releases, and 24/7 technical support.
- Industry: Real Estate, Finance
- Location: United States
- Revenue: $40M+
A young, fast-growing real estate finance company was in the business of buying residential mortgages from loan originators, and then partnering with loan servicing companies to maintain the mortgages and collect payments from borrowers.
The client hired Tricon Infotech to design and implement a customized solution to transform the organization.
The new automated systems have allowed the client to scale its business effectively and efficiently. The client has been able to grow its loan portfolio by 180% and increase the number of loan originators by 250% in its first four years, making the new system an essential tool for continued growth. Tricon Infotech continues to enhance the platform with new capabilities.