HELPING A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION CREATE INTERACTIVE LEARNING SIMULATIONS
- A leading non-profit organization was looking to create learning simulations for K-12.
- The client desired to offer learners an interactive and immersive experience exploring science concepts.
- We used our design and simulations expertise to recreate science concepts into interactive simulations.
- Virtual learning Solution: an Interactive mode that allows learners to play with the ideas in a concept. This whole concept is all about learning by doing.
- We developed lightweight HTML interactives, which can be used by students to review & learn concepts by interacting with real-world examples of maths or science.
- By offering learners a chance to adjust different variables and explore the effects, the solution facilitates a deeper understanding of the concepts.
- Client won the SIIA Codie Award 2017 for the Best Virtual Learning Solution.