Over the years, we are taking a bend towards shopping online. We bump into a lot of portals that allow shopping by following a Business to Consumer (B2C) or even a Business to Business (B2B) model. B2C are the ones who sell apparels, accessories, electronics, furniture etc. to individuals for their personal use. While the B2B portals sell infrastructural materials like cement, bricks, sand etc., fabrics, automobile parts and more to other companies or factories.
Do you own an eStore and wish to switch to a highly secure and customizable ecommerce platform for gaining unmatched brand value? hybris ecommerce development is what should never escape your attention.
Why choose hybris?
hybris software is an ecommerce platform that offers functionalities for both B2C and B2B online shopping stores. Gaining massive popularity majorly in the European market, hybris is now getting onto the nerves of global arcade too. Today, more than 2,500 eStores have been successfully capitalizing their business growth by selling online using hybris.
hybris as a software needs login credentials and license to be accessed. It is ideal for large sized companies who wish to invest into long term solutions for their online stores. Standard or basic licenses are available at around $50,000 per year and exceed depending upon the service or feature being availed.
Jotted are the underlining features of hybris ecommerce development
- High performance- Offers high-class merchandising options to eStores that allows them to display their range of products without them being over looked, making the customers feel the need to buy, even if they do not require it.
- Search ability- Gives users advance search alternatives to look out for their choices based on region, category, brand, price or more.
- Customization- Acts like a highly customizable ecommerce store across numerous channels that provide multiple functionalities. Components like hybris commerce accelerator help penetrate the market in almost no-time.
- Scalability- Provides scope of adding more to the variety of products that are listed under the store at present.
- Integration- Allows several storefronts to sell products on a single server or platform. Also, integrated payment selections are available at one point.
- User Interface- Minimizes the probability of users entering a labyrinth and getting confused with over thousands of featured products. Effective navigation is an obvious outcome of hybris development.
Hybris Development at Tricon
Having gained an experience of developing eStores on hybris for a few fortune 500 companies, we become a perfect partner for you. Our adept team and their ability to develop astounding products that best fit the requirements, becomes our forte.
To hire expert hybris developers from Bangalore, India who would create spell-bounding eStores for you, seek no further. Tricon is at your way!