HELPING A LARGE RETAILER TO CREATE AN OMNICHANNEL PLATFORM FOR BOTH B2C AND C2B
Success Story: Hybris Implementation
- One of the leading apparel manufacturer in China was looking for a custom solution.
- Wanted to setup ecommerce + omni-channel to leverage on the various touch points that a consumer has.
- There was also a requirement for ‘made to measure’ for which the consumer will provide the measurements/styling.
- Existing SAP system to be leveraged and also be in sync with the data in the platform.
- We used our expertise on Hybris and our B2C experience for creating dedicated channel solutions.
- This knowledge was optimised for the omni-channel commerce platform as desired by the customer.
- We also ensure that the solution has flexibility and scalability and at the same time, reducing operating costs.
- Building customer-facing capabilities like merchandising, marketing etc., to create a great customer experience.
- Implemented a reliable customer fulfillment management to ensure the right product reaches the customer.
- The B2C e-commerce site was built using china accelerator.
- The ‘made to measure’ functionality was built by creating custom modules of Hybris templates ‘yempty’, ‘yaccelerators’ and ‘chinaaccelarators’.
- Made to measure feature was introduced, where the customer can provide their custom design, size, and fabrics for men’s apparel.
- Hybris Order Management System (OMS) was used for managing order management.
- ‘Alipay’ was integrated for payment module.
- Datahub was used for data sync with SAP system to store Fabric/Design data.
- Created user-friendly interface, designed using HTML and JQuery.
- The platform developed allowed the client to sell their products to their end customers via a multi-channel approach.
- The platform also allowed their customers to custom design their apparel in terms of fabric, style, and size.